|Business Unit||India Human Captial Management (HCM)|
|Service Delivery Model (SDM)||9 – Workforce Adminstration (WFA) & talent ; 10 – Payroll|
|Org Level||AA ( Entry)|
|Summary||The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
· Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
· Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
· Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
· Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
· Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
· Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
· Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
· Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
· Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
· Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
| Passion for results:
· Ask questions and show keenness to understand client perspective
· Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
· Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
· Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
· Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
· Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
· Make changes in own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization and other relevant stakeholders.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
· Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
· Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
· Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
· Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
· Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
· Clearly understand work expectations & prioritize critical activities
|Education & Skills
|· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
· Work experience of 0-24 months
· Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
· Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
· Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
|· Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
· Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs
· Mobility across client teams
· Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel / assignment/Training
Source – Wipro Website