- Assisting in the Cash Reconciliation of GSO Trading Accounts focusing mainly on prime brokerage, cleared derivatives and margin accounts.
- Performing checks to ensure account balances are in line with the broker/counterparty balances daily including the corresponding bookings to the general ledger.
- Tracking cash inflows/outflows for capital calls and distributions and reconciliation to Investor records.
- Assisting in the rollover & processing of Loan contracts & clearing of exceptions.
- Creating and maintaining process workflow documents and helping with other ad-hoc projects including performing Manual Reconciliations and reporting of daily cash activities.
- Posting of Monthly Fees & Interest entries to Geneva.
- Assisting Treasury and Finance teams with the investigations of cash breaks/exceptions.
- Working independently and as part of a team as per job requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word) with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated and the ability to effectively work as an individual contributor and possess strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills, multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
- The profile involves effective communication across Clients’ facilities globally and hence possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English is a must
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively and summarize large amounts of information succinctly and quickly
- A desire to work in an international team environment, often under pressure and with multiple stakeholder
Source – Wipro Website