• The incumbent is expected to enhance Finance Business Partnering for the Technology and Networks team, supporting and advising their strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business performance.
• The incumbent is expected to coordinate with Operations team, Group Technology finance and local service lines in upholding the rigour for all 4 pillars – Value, Recharges, Cost and Efficiency.
• The incumbent is expected to build relations with teams of each service line to drive improvements in productivity & to ensure effectiveness of the business partnering.
• The incumbent will be accountable to prepare and share month end financials and insights with stakeholders to enable them to take prudent action.
• The incumbent will drive planning cycles – monthly rolling forecast, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting plan in close co-ordination with Global team and operations team. #_VOIS (132192)
1. Budgeting and Planning: The incumbent will support in preparation of Detailed Budget, 5+7 forecast, 9+3 forecast. Advise on business planning assumptions.
2. Share Insights: The incumbent is expected to monitor month end financials and share insights with service line leads to improve business performance and providing ad-hoc analysis.
3. Collaboration: The incumbent will be responsible to have good working coordination with operations, GT Finance essential for effective business partnering.
4. Recharges: The incumbent will be accountable to validate and review customer charges and work with service delivery team to provide clarification needed by local markets.
5. Decision Support: The incumbent is responsible to review and decide on opex and capex proposals in prescribed turn-around-time.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
– Very strong in MS Office
– Strong Analytical skills
– Strong communication & interpersonal skills
– Drive and rigor
2-3 years of experience in FP&A, Budgeting and business partnering
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
– MBA from reputed institute
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
– Error free and timely reporting of financials
– Valued business partner
– Drive improvements in productivity
Job Description Time Type: Full time At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate...Apply For This Job
Job Title Accounts Executive Number of Openings 1 Reporting To Manager Finance Overall Functional Scope Accounting and Finance Responsibilities Maintain...Apply For This Job
Primary Location – Remote India Job ID: JR0026952 Role Overview: Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis. Bachelor’s,...Apply For This Job
Qualification: Graduate candidates having minimum 2-3 years of experience in Accounting and ERP work Location: Noida We believe in an organization...Apply For This Job
Job ID 20814 Job Type Full-time Location Gurugram Experience 5 – 8 Years Business Unit Treasury Organization Finance Job Description...Apply For This Job
Job no: COG-964435 Work type: Permanent – Full time Location: Gurugram Category: Mid-level, Other Group: Corporate Operations Group Division: Business Services We have an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job