Job Reference #
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise and join UBS Valuation Control Group in Mumbai
• Responsible to review & perform the Independent Price Testing (IPV) of Fair Valued Assets & Liabilities in the Rates and FX ; Products include Bonds, Swaps, Swaptions, Bermudans, FX Options etc.
• Computation & reporting of reserves for the Rates and FX business
• Discuss & agree with Desk, Finance and Valuation Methodology teams on product valuation, month end IPV adjustments & reserve numbers
• Review & perform Prudential Valuation calculation for the fair valued positions in the Rates business
• Review of monthly Valuation packs along with commentaries explaining the Reserves & IPV numbers
• On a continuous basis review/challenge client needs and prepare reports in standardized format, with adhoc reports and analysis for senior management
• Represent the team during internal & external audits, running the auditors through the different processes in detail & resolving their queries
The role exists within the Valuation Control Group which is part of Group Finance. The function is responsible for the validation of the final reported valuations of trading products & derivatives through a combination of independent price verification (IPV) and reserving techniques. The VCG team is global with a significant presence in India.
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Chartered Accountant , CFA or Masters from an institute of repute, 3+ years of experience in Finance industry working in valuations, research, valuation methodologies or similar profiles
• Strong communication skills, should be able to express & explain to different audience effectively
• Ability to critically think, review & challenge valuation methodologies
• Strong understanding of derivatives pricing concepts, methodologies (swaps and options) and associated risks
• Attention to detail and strong process improvement capabilities
• Ability to multitask, work independently, willingness and capability to build robust control environment for IPV & regulatory reporting
• Strong product knowledge across financial instruments with expertise in Rates. Ability to learn products within other asset classes.
• Resolve complex issues independently and communicate results to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
• A very strong communicator and can present ideas with people at all levels
• A team player
Source – UBS Website
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for Sales & Distribution function for our range of products...Apply For This Job
Job : Data and Analytics Primary Location : Asia-India-Chennai Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Unposting Date : Ongoing The Role Responsibilities Overview RRSD...Apply For This Job
Last application date: 29/12/2021 Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The...Apply For This Job
Department RTS MSC Job Description The Role / Responsibilities: Within Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), the Rating Transaction Services (RTS) group...Apply For This Job
Position Vacant Compliance Officer Job Description / Responsibilities Responsible for compliance with internal guidelines as well regulations applicable to business...Apply For This Job
Job ID – 2021-6542 Type Regular – Full-Time Position Summary: Incumbent in this role is expected to support Professional Development...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.