At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Lead Analyst – SOX audit
Experienced SOX Auditor with global experience
• Candidate must have In-Depth knowledge and experience in the fields of Internal Control, Risk Assessment, Controls testing and process documentation
• IT Audit experience / exposure would be a plus
• Perform Risk Assessment and identifying risk and related Controls
• Conduct walkthroughs, assess the internal control environment, design assessment and control testing
• Candidate will be responsible for process improvements and suggesting/implementing best practices for the different processes
• Resolve audit issues and bringing them to closure independently
• Track implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls
• Candidate will be responsible for coordinating with Internal stakeholders and external auditors for process audits and SOX testing
• Candidate must be self-starter and should be able to handle the assignments independently
You are meant for this job if
• Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 4+ years of experience in Internal and SOX Audit
• Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies
• In depth knowledge of Risk Assessment, Design Assessment and Control Testing
• Excellent knowledge on SOX and Internal Audits
• Excellent experience on performing risk assessment and creating risk and control matrix for finance processes
• Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
Examples from the Brand Book
• Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
• Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
• Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
• Potential career path, if possible
• Global mobility opportunities if relevant
• Training and development
• Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
Source – TechnipFMC Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, CA Jobs, career2022, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, myjobpocket, New Delhi Jobs, TechnipFMC Jobs
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work? To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can manage operational accounts at Niramai. Job Requirements Degree: M. com, MBA,...Apply For This Job
Description Maintain corporate payroll recording and receiving payrolls from regional offices, Daily and recurring operations of accounts department Routine accounting...Apply For This Job
Location: PB, IN, 160059 Company: Bunge Job Title: Record-to-Report (RTR), Shared Services Centre, India Reporting: Reports to...Apply For This Job
We are looking for MBA/CA with 5-6 years of work experience. The JD for Financial Analyst role for Interiors- Global...Apply For This Job
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560071 Req ID: 167115 Job Responsibilities Working with Business Partners supporting the Company’s forecast cycles: Supporting, analyzing,...Apply For This Job
Connect us on WhatsApp