Job ID :228857WD
Line of Service :Internal Firm Services
Specialism :IFS – Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Grade :Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Enterprise Risk Management practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team helps organisations identify and assess risks that affect their business objectives. As a part of the team, you’ll help our clients reduce their costs and improve the effectiveness of their governance, risk and compliance activities, and assess, design, or implement enterprise risk management capabilities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level
include but are not limited to:
● Supporting the Risk Manager in managing the risk to an organization, its employees, clients, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders;
● Collaborating with the Risk Manager on promoting and monitoring compliance with internal risk management policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk;
● Assessment/Compliance of Network Standards, from time to time, under the supervision of the Risk Manager;
● Ensuring compliance to Company’s internal and global risk management policies under the guidance of Risk Manager or Risk Leader;
● Monitor processes and action plans to eliminate or mitigate potential risks;
● Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation;
● Liaise with the xLoS Risk SPOCs/representatives on all risk related matters
● Collaborate with multiple groups (Ex: Global Risk, LoS, OGC, E&C etc.) for all risk related activities
● To take care of the weekly communication from Risk Management;
● Maintain accuracy and timelines in terms of reporting requirements within Risk function.
● Level of experience: Relevant experience in risk management and compliances.
● Education/qualifications: Chartered Accountant (from Big 4 preferred) / MBA. Additional Risk Management certification may be beneficial.
● Industry Experience: Not Applicable
● Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrates intimate knowledge or a proven record of success in respect of job description stated above, as expected out of the candidate
● Sales/BD capability: Not Applicable
● Key personal attributes: Committed, self-motivated and team player;
● Consulting experience: Not Applicable
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Source – PWC Website
Responsibilities Prepare tax returns and file Demonstrate an understating of basic tax concepts and proactively increases tax knowledge through client...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Responsibilities – ● Processing vendor invoices and employee reimbursements with appropriate GST and TDS accounting; and taking the same...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position Title : Relationship Manager – DBS – Assurbanking Department : Partnership Distribution Level/ Band : 209 Qualification : Graduate / PG...Apply For This Job
Location: Bengaluru Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive EY-Valuations – Strategy and Transactions (SaT) – Senior Analyst As part of our EY-Valuations...Apply For This Job
REQ528820 What success looks like in this role: Key Responsibilities: -Processes large volume of transactions and perform analysis -Works resolution...Apply For This Job
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Finance Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.