Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
– Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
– Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
– Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
– Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
– Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
– Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
– Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
– Focus on building trusted relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Handling core accounting and finance activities including account closure and financial analytics.
Main purpose of the job and key background information
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
July 31, 2021
Source – PWC Website
Job ID:R0117074 Position Overview Division Description- Operations Operations teams provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them...Apply For This Job
The Consulting Analyst will be an integral part of the Data Analytics team focused on supporting the data and analytical...Apply For This Job
ROLE SUMMARY This role would be based out of Corporate office in Chennai. The person would work with the team...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities Preparing accounts and tax returns Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation Book keeping entries...Apply For This Job
Job requisition ID :: 2300 Location: Delhi Designation: Assistant Manager Entity: DHS-LLP-Mumbai Tax Expat Tax | Assistant Manager What impact will you make? Every...Apply For This Job
Powai, Mumbai, India Finance 10450 Job Overview Pricing is time-sensitive and detail-oriented work. Due to its complexity, broad and deep...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.