Auto req ID: 246048BR
The HR Ops Associate will be responsible for Employee Services global processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized transactions hire to retire for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the India GBS site.
The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions based out off-shore locations to deliver agreed SLA/CSAT based customer service
• Understand the various processes of leveraged by HR Ops team.
• Good understanding of HR processes associated with the work handled by HR Ops team including data accuracy and integrity.
• Responsible for employee data base management. Knowledge of various HR processes from Hire-to -Rehire in employee central
• Responsible for timely service delivery as per defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement
• Accountable for data management and data accuracy.
• Ensure high level of Customer Service and Operational Excellence.
• Ready to Work on shifts on rotational basis if required.
• Employee Central and SAP knowledge is mandatory requirement. Service Now experience would be added advantage.
• HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience: 2-3 years
• Experience in working on HR processes – New Hire, Rehire, Temination, Org management
• Service management and ticket management system experience
• Ability to work with different geographies and cultural experience sensitivity
• Flexible to work on shifts on rotational basis.
6.0 Differentiating Competencies Required
Identify any differentiating behaviors, leadership skills or soft skills required for success in the role.
• Min 2-3 years in a large scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment .
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery
• Experience in HR Processes in Employee Central / SAP System
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Source – PEPSICO Website
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services...Apply For This Job
Job Family Descriptor This group of positions is responsible for the delivery and administration of recruitment services to ensure the...Apply For This Job
Chennai, India DOP 2764386 Job Description *Handling end-to-end recruitment. * Understand the Client Requirements. * Sourcing the Candidates through Job...Apply For This Job
Job Summary This position supports Human Resources and Administration activity Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions: 1. Monitoring and verifying Contract employee’s attendance....Apply For This Job
Summary / Role Purpose The HR Operations Representative is a key position within the HR and Payroll Service Delivery team...Apply For This Job
Job ID – 2021-81705 Schedule Type – Full Time Function(s) – General Division – Human Capital Management RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.