Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002836
Company: Ocwen APAC
The Investor accounting department is responsible for Investor custodial account reconciliations. The department’s primary responsibilities include:
• Establish and maintain a strong control environment ensuring accuracy of custodial investor account reconciliations and compliance with relevant statutory pronouncement and investor agreements.
• Complete all custodial investor account and advance account reconciliations as per the timelines defined,
• Compliance with regulatory requirements and contract with investors
This position will report to the Team Leader, Investor Accounting.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Individual will be responsible for reconciling a suite of portfolios each month.
• Will be responsible for working with other parties within Loan Servicing to clear outages each month.
• Must complete reconciliations in accordance with expectations set by external and internal standards.
• Completing reconciliation as per the REG AB & USAP guidelines.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Post Graduate in Finance or Commerce – MBA/MFA/MCOM/CA(inter)
• Graduate degree in Finance or Commerce with minimum 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in a loan servicing environment.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
10:30 AM to 7:30 PM (IST)
Source – Ocwen APAC Website
Roles and Responsibilities Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest...Apply For This Job
People are at the heart of our strategy A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone...Apply For This Job
Location: Pune, India Company: Tata Communications About Role Position- Assistant Manager – Accounts Payable Job description- The Accounts Payable Assistant Manager is responsible for managing...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables * Plant Accounting and Product Costing activity. * Monthly, Qtrly and Annual accounts closure. * Handling...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This position will see you take responsibility for knowledge transfer and implementation of accounting processes, such as the following...Apply For This Job
Assist in financial reporting, planning and audit process. Main Responsibilities Monitor accounts classification / synchronization with SWISS reporting & Local...Apply For This Job