Position: Process Trainer
Department :Equity Operations
Team: Stock Options, Restricted Stock, and Warrants ( SRW)
No of position: 1
Job Description : Doman Expert /Process Trainer is an individual contributor role, should work with leadership team and help operations to resolve content collection issues with research. Conduct regular refresh to teams to improve the overall quality of content collection deliverable. Handle training activities which involve, onboarding, buddy, training associates, testing and inducting into the process. This position will be reporting to the manager of the process while closely with team leaders of the process.
General Job Responsibilities :
• Deep domain expertise of Equity/Fundamental data collections, Shares Data, Stock Options, Warrants, Restricted stock data exposure, Corporate Actions exposure and expertise is must.
• Able to articulate business concepts clearly to team associates, Training new and existing teams.
• Capable of converting business need into tech specs and mentor team leads to execute and direct tech to develop or improve tools and techniques.
• Strong presentation and Interpersonal skills required to execute regular routine.
• Should be very good in verbal communications and Documentation.
• Ready to take up ad hoc needs of the business to conduct business
• LEAN and Agile mindset to be versatile. Ensures the team is operating under the most effective structure. Identifies and develops talent, should be able to people in the right places of work.
• Provides coaching, mentorship and training to others on the team as appropriate and according to the specific needs of the individual and the group.
• Identifies areas for improvement with automation mindset, across the team and proactively takes steps to improve upon these weaknesses by offering ideas for individual and group training and conducting or arranging individual and group training sessions as appropriate.
• Effectively Train, Engage and Motivate new members as per team objectivity.
• Be a role model to the new entrants to understand the Morningstar Culture and demonstrate accepted behaviour in team.
• Inclusive mindset and accommodate other opinions with good listening skills
• Be an effective contributor to the process to improve overall quality and product expansion.
• Strong in Equity data, Shares Data, Stock Options, Warrants, Restricted stock data and Corporate Actions data exposure.
• Strong Presentation and Communication skills to present domain and conduct training and business acumen sessions.
• People Engagement, Effective trainer capabilities
• Analytical and Problem- Solving Skills (Must be able to interpret data and analytics in an operations environment)
• Automation and Quality mindset; Researching capability to offer new solutions of data
• Self-Motivated; Ability to Motivate and Build Relationships with Others.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in finance/business with an exceptional academic record
• Professional degree (CA, CFA) preferred
• Around 3 to 5 years of professional work experience and Trainer experience
• Good experience of finance and analytical operations, with an exposure of Securities (Stock Options, Warrants, Restricted Shares etc) and Capital Structure & Corp Actions data.
• Demonstrated ability to develop talent
• Strong people and project management skills
• Eager to work in a high-performance culture
• Willing to work on stretch assignments as individual contributor
Source – Morningstar Website
Position Description Accounting knowledge and background required Interacting with customer Account Payable departments to follow-up on invoice approvals and payments...Apply For This Job
Profile: Indirect Taxation Experience: 0-2 Years Qualification: CA / ICWA cleared Responsibilities: – Prepare tax returns (indirect taxes) and provide...Apply For This Job
Job: Retail Banking Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent The Role Responsibilities Business Achieve individual financial and non-financial targets while contributing towards team’s overall...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Keeping financial records up-to-date Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing Maintaining sales...Apply For This Job
Job ID/Reference Code PROGEN-External-107824 Work Experience 1 Year and above Job Title Assistant Accountant Responsibilities JD R2R for scope –...Apply For This Job
Associate, Transfer Pricing will be a member of the Global Tax team of a preeminent global strategic management consulting firm...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.