: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA)
The Substantiation Control Operations team oversees the month end Certification process for Operations. The team make ownership changes in BCSI when required over month end, help users within Operations with troubleshooting during their sign off, run BCSI v 3rs Discrepancy Reports to ensure BCSI and 3RS ownership matches, and run Unsigned Reports to ensure accounts are signed off within the sign off deadline.
The team creates post month end reporting to highlight Key Risks to senior management and Risk Leads.
* Monitor and analyze the root causes of activity where journals fail to post as intended to the sub-ledger and support related error resolution
* Escalate appropriate errors to relevant owners and provide advice and guidance on resolution
* Control specific entitlements and rules that support one of the firm?s critical manual journals systems
* Collaborate with Finance, Technology and other Operations users across all regions
* Working to tight deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Creation of different risk reports/ MI reporting.
* Building a detailed understanding of each exception report, allowing complex queries to be answered
* Acquiring an intricate knowledge of firm systems, data sources and processes, building the ability to question data integrity
* Working with business areas and their Risk Managers to assess the integrity of any unsubstantiated balances, late sign-offs etc.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point is essential
* The ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels of the organization to present views and gain consensus amongst them
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* The ability to communicate technical matters in a concise manner. Understands their audience, pitch communication at correct level, and demonstrate active listening skills
* The ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts quickly
* Contributes to refining controls and continuously improving and reducing operational risk for their respective area
* Demonstrates deep knowledge of the functional area for which they are responsible, while being aware of how other functions integrate with or impact them
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks
Source – Morgan Stanley Website
Requisition # 2021-29477 Category – Finance / Accounting Shift / Hours – Regular Job Description This specialist primarily handles highly complex...Apply For This Job
Prasar Bharati invites applications from experienced and dynamic persons for engagement as ‘Finance Planner(Accounts)’ in Prasar Bharati on full time...Apply For This Job
Location: Hyderabad Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Job description At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job
Location: Pune Other locations: Anywhere in Country Salary: Competitive Requisition ID: 178421 At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job
WHAT YOU’LL DO As the Tax Analyst, you will be responsible to lead and/or assist on a number of tax...Apply For This Job
Job ID – 2021-10844 Industry – Banking & Finance Employment – Type Permanent Responsibilities Financial planning & analysis including...Apply For This Job