The successful candidate will join Mastercard’s global tax team and will work closely with the Director, Tax Transfer Pricing & Planning, under the supervision of the Vice President, Tax for the SAMEA region. The candidate will provide support to the Mastercard tax team to ensure that the company complies with transfer pricing legislation within the jurisdictions where it operates.
Plays a key role on the tax team focusing on the transfer pricing function to ensure compliance with transfer pricing requirements specified by the OECD’s three-tiered approach to documentation prescribed within BEPS Action 13.
Coordinates with global colleagues and external advisers to assist with implementing transfer pricing policies, preparing contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation, sourcing data to monitor and update intercompany service fees, supporting with audits and integrating acquisitions:
• Supports a global transfer pricing strategy in alignment with Mastercard’s operational business objectives and policies;
• Coordinates with external advisers to support in ensuring that contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation obligations are met across the Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions;
• Reviews, revises, and provides feedback on draft documentation reports, TNMM/CPM benchmarking analyses, and other materials received by advisers such as financial information;
• Participates in functional interviews and fact-finding discussions with operations personnel;
• Coordinates with finance and operations personnel to source financial data and update intercompany service fee calculations and forecasts periodically during the financial year;
• Assists with transfer pricing aspects of integrating acquisitions or internal restructurings including considerations associated with managing the company’s portfolio of intangible assets;
• Supports the global tax team during tax risk reviews or audits; and
• Remains current on, and helps to keep colleagues aware of, proposed and enacted tax law changes and global transfer pricing documentation or disclosure requirements which may impact Mastercard.
All About You
We are seeking a manager-level tax professional with relevant transfer pricing experience including knowledge and skills in transfer pricing analysis, documentation, and compliance.
• Tax experience in public accounting or industry (Big-4 or similar professional services experiences at the manager level or equivalent in-house transfer pricing experience);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience drafting well-structured documentation and planning reports;
• Experience carrying out benchmarking searches for comparable companies and/or agreements desired;
• In-depth experience with intercompany services arrangements and service fee models;
• Ability to organize, manage, and work independently to accomplish multiple tasks;
• Strong analytical skills, as demonstrated through relevant work experience;
• Working knowledge of internal financial accounting systems (ability to pull financial data from systems to create models);
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (with familiarity with Alteryx, Oracle, and/or Hyperion a plus); and
• Team player with strong project management skills, and a strong desire to learn and contribute to the company’s overall objectives.
B.A. in economics or accounting with relevant transfer pricing experience in public accounting, law firm, or in-house corporate tax department. JD, MBA, or Masters in tax, economics, or accounting a plus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Source – Mastercard Website
Job Description We are looking for an experienced Assistant Compliance Manager to join our Finance & Accounts team. The candidate’s...Apply For This Job
This role will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing the financial-related activities of the company. Responsibilities:- Monitoring day...Apply For This Job
PUNE, India Finance/Accounting 112675 Job Description PRIMARY FUNCTION: The financial analyst will work collaboratively with finance, accounting, business operations and...Apply For This Job
Accounting Analyst What this job involves: Be a part of a team sizing between 5-10 colleagues Produce annual and ad...Apply For This Job
Location: Bengaluru Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Requisition ID: 46441 At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY The Finance & Accounting Manager is responsible for ensuring accurate financials are produced for Duck Creek Technologies India LLP...Apply For This Job