3 – 6 Years
Qualification – MBA
• Statutory Compliance and compensation management PAN India locations
• Administers and manageTendering process & Labour contracts
• Effective handling of employee relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions.
• Liasoning with various departments and authorities.
• Responsible for inspect & audit statutory laws viz. PF, ESIC, Factories Act, Contract Labour Act , LWF, Minimum Wages etc,
• Ensure legal statutory compliances for our Contract workforce through follow up with the contractors. MIS should be updated real time basis, Minimum Wages etc.
•Handling Dept. Revenue Budget
•Handling of employee engagement and welfare activities.
Source – Maruti Suzuki India Limited Website
Role • Develop and execute hiring strategy and manage senior leadership hiring of Sales and finance verticals • Monitor progress...Apply For This Job
Work Dynamics What this job involves: The AFM will be responsible for managing the client finance activities for PAN India...Apply For This Job
Pune, India DOP 2703021 Job Description Roles & Responsibilities: Ensure compliance and fulfilling the contractual BGV requirements as per MSA....Apply For This Job
Profession Business Finance Work Location Asia Pacific-India-Mumbai Schedule Full-time Description As Analyst Business Finance you will providing financial support to the business...Apply For This Job
Job ID:217180WD Location: Pune Line of Service: Tax Specialism: Operations Grade: Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary A career in our...Apply For This Job