Location: Mumbai A.O
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
‘• Conduct ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations of selected businesses / processes for identifying weak areas, providing recommendations; discussion with functional HODs & report finalisation.
• Work with stakeholders to address issues identified, and to support immediate and longer-term solutions.
• Identify cost saving avenues & revenue leakages
• Ensure timely implementation of Internal audit’s recommendations and institute preventive controls to avoid repeat issues, periodic reporting to Senior Management on IA recommendations implementation status.
• Validate actions taken by business to close the audit observation.
• Develop risk indicators (KRI) and doing ongoing review of the KRI through exception dashboards for identifying exceptional transactions; and do root cause analysis to correct the process after discussing with stakeholders; as Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM)
• Understand robustness of risk & controls matrices (RCM) as per business process understanding and findings from audits and internal testing, perform Internal Controls testing as per ICFR framework, implementation and follow-up of action plans to mitigate risks.
• Identification of manual controls for automation in business reviews / RCMs etc.
• Assisting the IT department in access control management and review of segregation of duties in various business areas; review of access violations for reducing conflicts.
3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Chartered Accountant with 3 years of experience preferably in manufacturing industry or audit background with SAP environment & MS Excel, PPT
Good Verbal and Written Communication skills along with Networking skills
Analytical Skills, Agile Learner, Ability to plan and deliver on commitments
Source – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Website
The Accountant is responsible for the preparation and reporting of the US GAAP financial statements of all the entities under his/her...Apply For This Job
WHO YOU ARE We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive...Apply For This Job
Description Job description: Initiate and manage the project plan, proposal-specific collaboration, calendars, meetings and reviews Review all customer requirements to...Apply For This Job
Job ID – 2021-86174 Schedule Type – Full Time Function(s) – Finance BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW The Controllers group is responsible...Apply For This Job
Position Description Under supervision the Analyst performs advanced level accounting tasks. Typically requires a Commerce degree in Accounting with 2-4...Apply For This Job
Your responsibilities & requirements We’re looking for a Collection Specialist to join our Credit & Collection Team in Gurgaon. Working for Signify means being creative...Apply For This Job