Key activities/responsibilities would be:
1) Perform month end accounting and reporting activities in SAP, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2) Review, validate and update the accounting records, process documents, reporting and ensure those are in compliance.
3) Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders such as Technology LT, FBPs, procurement, OPSCM and PTP teams.
4) Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and initiate follow-up on the open items
5) Ensuring correct accounting, controlling and reporting in SAP at all levels: GL, cost centre and Internal Order; monthly accruals postings.
6) Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
7) Adherence to RICC control framework, perform controls attestation.
8) Audit of agencies operating in Head Quarter geography
9) Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems which will improve control environment.
1) Financial educational background such as Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Post Graduate (MBA) / CA/CWA Finalist / M. Com.
2) Minimum 3 – 7 years of (post-qualification) work experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in book closing, finalization and reporting
3) Good working knowledge of SAP, and experience in working in cost centre, internal order setup.
4) Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities
5) Excellent analytical and structured working method
6) Good communication skills in written and verbal English
7) Adapts easily to a dynamic environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
8) Team player – to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
9) Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Source – Maersk Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, cajobs, career2021, Chartered Accountant, cmajobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, maerskjobs, mbajobs, mcomjobs, punejobs
Job Role: The Group Internal Audit department conducts risk based internal audit of the Bank and its subsidiaries, including international...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Keeping financial records up-to-date Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing Maintaining sales...Apply For This Job
Location: IN Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Industry Preferred Qualifications C.A/I.C.W.A.I General Requirements Responsibilities & Key Deliverables · This is for Process...Apply For This Job
Reference Code: 90300119 Contract: Permanent Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full...Apply For This Job
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Finance | Job ID – 187913 Your responsibilities include: • An opportunity to work within change management team as a business...Apply For This Job
NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT / ON DEPUTATION BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment for the following...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.