Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
1) Perform month end accounting and reporting activities, TNMM, Commission using SAP, OneStream, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2) Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are as per in compliant.
3) Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders
4) Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and initiate follow-up on the open items
5) Ensure end to end ownership, controlling and reporting of entity. Facilitate and ensure timely month close with utmost quality of the financial reporting.
6) Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
7) Adherence to RICC control framework perform secure submission on monthly basis.
8) Audit of agencies operating in Head Quarter geography
9) Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems –
a) Considering latest development in accounting.
b) Which will minimize risk, improve control environment and productivity.
1) Financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or Management Accountant or Company Secretary
2) Minimum 3 – 7 years of post-qualification experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in book closing and finalization of and reporting
3) Preparation of Financial Statement of mid or high segment is an added advantage
4) Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
5) Excellent analytical and structured working method
6) High competency in written and verbal English
7) Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
8) Team player – works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
9) Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Source – MAERSK Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, cajobs, career2022, cmajobs, csjobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, maersk jobs, myjobpocket, punejobs
We are looking for people Key responsibilities Specific Duties Minimum 6 month to 1 year of experience in handling Accounts...Apply For This Job
Job ID – R10013551 Location – Mumbai, India Business – Star JOB DESCRIPTION Ensure accurate & timely accounting. Prepare reconciliation files in excel...Apply For This Job
From 5 to 9 year(s) of experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter New Delhi Industry: Medical Services / Hospital...Apply For This Job
Job ID 22176 Job Type Full-time Location Gurugram Experience 2 – 5 Years Business Unit Revenue Accounting Organization Finance Job...Apply For This Job
Job Description Processing of manual refunds to the customer’s account through the payment gateway for the cancelled /Failed trips on...Apply For This Job
Job Description Key Accountabilities Accounting oversight, support in financial closure report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews...Apply For This Job
Connect us on WhatsApp