• Provides partnership to the business unit to identify strategies to increase employee engagement through effective communication, policies, and practices.
• Execute HR program initiatives in partnership with the Global HR team and drive some of the Key Talent agenda like Annual Performance Review, Employment Engagement etc.
• Manage employee relations issues, conduct investigations in support of company ethics and values.
• Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet corporate specifications.
• Manage all aspects of reporting, analytics and metrics required like Annual & Quarterly people forecast plan, Attrition, Compliance reporting, Audits, Employee Engagement Surveys etc.
• Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
• Coordinate with Reward partner to administer employee benefits enrolment, provide input and recommendation in benefits review and renewal process.
• Manage monthly payroll administration, and relevant statutory.
• Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
• Develops an in-depth knowledge and understanding of core HR initiatives.
• Partner with the business team to identify the Learning and development requirements for employees across all levels.
Qualification and Experience
• 3-4 years of experience in HR, preferably in a software or technology company.
• Ability to identify necessary actions to achieve results. Works with a sense of urgency and has exceptional time management skills.
• Preferred knowledge on Workday and MIS system.
• Deep knowledge of employee surveys and/ or engagement surveys, result interpretation and action planning
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem- solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and Navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
• Self- driven individual who connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build connect.
• Successfully work as a team member and build & maintain a positive work environment.
Source – LS and Company Website
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1970 under the Ministry of...Apply For This Job
This position is a part of Airtel’s HR Analytics team that is responsible for enabling and driving data-based decisions across...Apply For This Job
WHAT YOU’LL DO Provide support for planning, implementation and coordination of the bi-annual Career for PPL cohort Raise, monitor and...Apply For This Job
Role: HR project Manager is responsible for the project management and delivery of the HR work streams. S/He will be...Apply For This Job
Bangalore, IN 11675 Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Human Resources Specialist II – India Location: India The role of Human...Apply For This Job
Kolkata, India DOP 2684479 Job Description *Handling end-to-end recruitment. * Understand the Client Requirements. * Searching resumes through internal databases,...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.