● Designation : Deputy Manager/ Manager- Finance
● Location :Ahmedabad
● Reporting to : Associate Director- Finance 1.2 Core
● Handling and overseeing the entire Account Receivable Management/ customer accounting.
● Manage the work related to various reconciliation of principal outstanding, interest and other charges between systems.
● Manage the collection recording/uploading, reporting of Principal at Risk and Bank Reconciliation.
● Providing support in timely closure of month end, quarter end and year end financials and MIS.
● Manage a team to monitor the complete process of presentation of the repayments and tallying the accounts daily with the lender system.
● Providing support in launch and integration of new products and finalising the process.
● Coordinating the work regular E-collection work with respect to daily recording/ refunding of amount received through partners.
● Managing escrow accounts for collection and reconciliation and managing account receivables.
● Timely disposing off various complaints received from RBI or any other source.
● Guiding and tracking the suspense clearance process. Timely clearance of suspense and maintaining it at a certain level.
● Providing data and other details as and when asked by various auditors or management.
● Manage the Co-lender accounting and reconciliation.
● Providing the data as and when asked by co-lenders. Supervising the work of regular payments as and when required to them.
● Develop financial policy and procedure for operational efficiency.
What are we looking for?
● Qualifications: CA/Inter CA/MBA/M.Com
● Required Experience : 3-7 in Finance/Operations in Retail lending from Banks/NBFCs/Fintech.
● Should have handled a team in Finance operations of Retail loans for NBFC/ Fintech.
● Good communication skills and ability to work with management, customers and vendors
● Good people skills and must have ability to work as part of a larger team
● Coordinating with various departments for smooth functioning of the work and in resolution of the queries/ issues arising from time to time.
Source – Lendingkart Website