The position in discussion is with the Audit team at KPMG Resource Centre Private Limited (KRCPL), which is KPMG’s global delivery center and is an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
KRC Audit is a fast-growing team that is servicing KPMG’s European audit clients and few other countries. Majority of our work is for the UK audit practice, but we are also serving KPMG – Holland, Australia, Cayman Island, Channel Island and Bermuda. We are looking at ways of growing the number of countries we serve.
You will be part of a Audit Learning and Development (L&D) team which is outlined below.
Roles and Responsibilities
Designation Senior/Assistant Manager
Reporting to Manager/ Senior Manager
Role type Individual contributor/Supervisory
Employment type Full-time
Summary of role purpose
To support our business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/Assistant Manager in Audit L&D team to support the training portfolio of L&D team. The role would require extensive delivery of technical training sessions, timely and effective communication to deliver impact. Deliver work on time and ensure consistent implementation of standard procedures to drive continuous improvement.
• Extensive delivery of technical training sessions.
• Develop/customise available training programmes as per the needs of the business and obtain a strong understanding of what these are;
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to promote a culture of continuous development;
• Ensuring that the training room, invites, pre/post course, facilitator retain booking are done on a timely basis
• Manage the effectiveness of e learning and Global Learning Management System (GLMS) system and ensure timely allocation and completion of courses (including pre/post) within stipulated timelines for business units.
• Manage training related work which includes preparation and finalization of nominations, holding calls with the facilitators to ensure that the trainers are well versed with the content and resolve query wherever required, maintenance of pre/post course status tracker etc;
• Maintain and update training curriculum and course material as and when required;
• Ensure timely preparation and review of monthly/quarterly MIS;
• Assist in planning of the training calendar and managing related logistics;
• Coordinate with other location to ensure smooth planning and delivery of training session;
• Review new courses and tailor them in accordance with KGS requirement
Education / professional qualifications & Experience:
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA or CPA). 1- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm or other reputed audit firm in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients.
• Well versed with audit methodology and possess experience of delivering training sessions;
• Ability to assimilate to new knowledge;
• Advanced understanding of IT systems, knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc);
Behavioural / team skills
• Striving for quality and precision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
• Ability to turn around work requests at short notice and flexible to work under stringent deadlines
• Willingness to travel within India.
Source – KPMG Website
No. of open position – 30 Location – Mumbai / Navi Mumbai & Bangalore Qualification – Should have cleared IPCC both the groups Ready...Apply For This Job
Function/Group: CF Experience: 4-5 Yrs Location: India What will you be doing? Reconciliation of input register on which ITC is...Apply For This Job
BASE LOCATION Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune Permanent Position MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES This position is accountable for assisting with the day-to-day operations...Apply For This Job
Time and Venue 20th December – 23rd December, 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM Address: NSPIRA Management Services Private Limited 1st...Apply For This Job
What Teach For India Can Offer You The opportunity to be part of one of the most established and visionary...Apply For This Job
Basic Section No. Of Openings – 1 Grade – NA1 Designation – Others Closing Date – 29 Jan 2022 Country...Apply For This Job