What this job involves:
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of properties, including General Ledger month-end close, actual to budget variance review, cash management, audits, bank reconciliations, spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring a working knowledge of real estate accounting software.
• Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for a 4 to 5 property portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
• Submit financial statements and work papers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
• Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
• Insure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
• Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
• Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage agreements and management agreements for assigned properties.
Sounds like you? To apply, you need to have:
• Strong Finance background, Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter is preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience including Profit & loss analysis, Balance sheet overview, experience in real estate accounting is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail logical thinking and carry a positive attitude to develop solutions quickly
• Impactful communication (written and verbal) to interact with clients and strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethics
• Working knowledge of MS office (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) required
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Source – JLL Website
JR-121870 Mumbai Finance Full time We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills,...Apply For This Job
Basic Purpose of Job: The main function of the role is calculating and attributing performance of a fund against the...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID : (21018175) Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Pune Job Function : Accounting & Finance Job Posting Date : Dec 21, 2021, 11:21:02 AM Description...Apply For This Job
Job Description Who we are looking for: The purpose of the job is to provide end to end support to...Apply For This Job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job
Job Req ID: 21681 Location: Hyderabad, IN Function: Commercial/ Finance About: Role Asst. General Manager – Tax Team Member Job Level/ Designation...Apply For This Job