2 – 5 Years
· Validating the Airport charges and Cargo invoices with the agreements, circulars and revisions thereof.
· Processing of invoices in SAP and timely payment considering GST/TDS/TDC and other statutory compliances.
· Posting of collection charges entries in SAP. Sending collection charges invoices to vendors on monthly basis after updating collection charges tracker. Follow up with vendors for non-receipt of payments & discrepancies.
· Sending passenger data to vendors on Fortnightly basis.
· Performing GST & TDS reconciliations and vendor coordination for ensuring no loss of GST/TDS credit.
· Reconciliation of Vendor balances, Security Deposits, Bank Guarantee and follow up for any discrepancy
· Performing GL/TDS/Vendor knocking off on monthly basis.
· Updation of Invoice tracker along with payment details on daily basis.
· Coordination with Admin/Procurement/Legal/others for invoices, provision & query resolutions.
Source – Indigo Airlines Website
Overview Powerschool is seeking a Financial Analyst Finance team in our Centre Of Excellence at Bangalore, producing relevant and actionable...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Finance Manager to partner with the Supply Chain Director – South Asia and META. The Finance...Apply For This Job
CAREER AREA: Accounting JOB DESCRIPTION: Self-starter – Able to quickly learn and perform day to activities independently. With assistance of team...Apply For This Job
Your field of responsibility Join us an ENO within Finance Operations (Accounts Payable), where you will be responsible for:...Apply For This Job
From 1 to 2 year(s) of experience ₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Bangalore/Bengaluru ( Chikkanahalli) Job Description Roles and...Apply For This Job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job