Schedule Type – Full Time
Function(s) – General
Division – Human Capital Management
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Division unleashes human potential for the benefit of our firm, people, clients, shareholders, and communities. As a client-centric, people driven business, we focus on the experiences of our people and support them through all aspects of their experience at the firm. Business Partner (BP) teams advises leaders and empowers managers to unleash the potential of our talent. We work closely with divisional leadership to address on-going and strategic business issues.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
This will be a critical role providing extensive HR solutions and strategy to a particular assigned division of the firm. The BP will be a partner to the business on a wide variety of people-focused activities, both strategic and transactional, including: Management of the annual compensation, promotion, hipotential and succession planning. There will be partnership with HCM colleagues within the functional teams and with global divisional teams to provide tailored solutions in areas such as campus and lateral recruiting, professional development and relocations. More broadly, the BP acts both as the advocate of the divisional client with HCM to ensure that the people-related needs are considered and met, and also as the representative to the divisional client on HCM services, including those mentioned above and in Wellness, Employee Relations, Benefits and Diversity. They will be closely involved in various HR transactions on a regular basis, including designing competitive offers for laterally sourced candidates, meeting with candidates to explain benefits and the value proposition of the firm, and setting expatriate packages for incoming transferees.
We are looking for a candidate who is eager to succeed in a hands-on, high-volume and challenging role. A number of years of prior HR experience are essential, with expertise in at least one functional HR area. Building partnerships, driving consensus and facilitating dialogues are key factors for success so candidates should have a proven record of successfully delivering solutions through a group/team approach.
• Highly organized, to respond to the variety and volume of responsibility
• Very communicative, to engage and provide an advisory cover to senior stakeholders, managers and employees.
• Comfortable working occasionally in ambiguous circumstances to forge new policies and ideas
• Highly proficient at analyzing people-related data sets (such as the talent pipeline) to draw out answers/themes and an advanced user of MS Excel and MS powerpoint
• Creative and willing to try new ideas
• Knowledgeable about HR practices in India; an understanding of at least one of: HR practices, immigration practices, compensation, employment law or employment benefits will serve as an excellent foundation
• Working in finance currently, or in a high-paced and creative environment
• Service-oriented, with proven project management and organizational skills
• Possessing advanced Excel skills (including expert knowledge in using vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
• Strong in analytical skills, with the ability to review current processes or data, detect and correct errors, and take responsibility for data quality
• Detail-oriented, with proven ability to deliver complex analysis, reconciliations and reports
• Prior experience in a compensation role is highly desired
Source – Goldman Sachs Website
Job Description: · Ready to work onsite whenever organization will ask · Should have good Knowledge on Visa’s and tax terms · Worked...Apply For This Job
Kolkata, India DOP 2736017 Job Description Roles & Responsibilities: Role & Responsibilities-Program Management and Training Delivery : • Collaborates with...Apply For This Job
QUALIFICATIONS Master’s degree preferably in human resources (HR) 2+ years of professional experience in HR Knowledge of HR/people systems (e.g.,...Apply For This Job
Job Description HR- Associate (Events and Communication) Location: Jasola, New Delhi About the Role: This is an exciting time to...Apply For This Job
From 3 to 5 year(s) of experience Job Description MANAGING RECRUITMENTS LIASIONING WITH HR WITH EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT ACTIVITIES LIKE BIRTHDAY,...Apply For This Job
Logistics at full potiential. Fieldglass – an SAP product – is our Vendor Management System and used by the Supply...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.