About the role
As a member of the site controlling team, you will be required to perform cost accounting, inventory control, and cost control activities for the site’s manufacturing & supply chain functions within operations. You will also need to support requirements associated with the month-end financial close. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Site Controller.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to review the progress of CAPEX projects, monitor and Control CAPEX spend, ensure accuracy in accounting and timely capitalization of CAPEX Projects
• Acts as a Business Partner for Operations and Supply chain management to achieve their goals and make them aware of the financial risks and opportunities
• Collaborate with various functional heads to provide them full transparency on actual spend, discuss variances against the Budget, identify cost-saving opportunities
• Analyse slow-moving and obsolete inventories, discards/write-offs; monitor completeness of the permanent cycle count and analyze inventory count results
• Review Purchase price variance, process order variance with the production team, take appropriate actions to minimize the variance to ensure accuracy in costing
• Assist in evaluating Costing parameters with site controller and operation team to ensure the accuracy in standard cost mass update
• Review annual Transfer price update with Site controller and evaluate its impact on various operational KPIs
• Supporting Annual Budget activities and ensuring timely submission of the Budget in the system
• Participates in the maintenance of the financial performance KPIs for manufacturing activities (cost/kg, yield, discards, etc.) and to the preparation of management information in all areas of manufacturing & supply chain management controlling
• Providing stakeholders with timely information and analysis on various operation KPIs
• Support Statutory and Internal Audit activities and ensure due compliances
• Able to manage time to meet deadlines, whilst managing the time of others to ensure on-time reporting
• Identify problem areas in processes and work with the teams to generate solutions
• Assist in ad-hoc problem resolution
Your profile includes:
• 3-4 year’s Experience in Costing and/or Cost Accounting in small to middle-sized preferably international companies
• Education background in Finance and Accounting, Economics, Business or any relevant
• Sound knowledge of SAP costing (CO, PM/PS.)
• Prior experience and participation in ERP (SAP) developments
• Strong MS knowledge Excel; PowerPoint; Word)
• Good analytical and excellent communication skills with different levels within the organization
• Result oriented; likes to work in a pro-active manner with the factory’s operational management
• Should possess good communication skills and teamwork
• Developed management and organizational skills
• Priority-driven with the ability to multitask and can manage stress well.
• Attractive package with benefits.
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
• A creative team environment that will inspire you.
• Comprehensive healthcare plans
Source – Givaudan Website
JOB DESCRIPTION Tasks will Include the following : Accurate and timely completion of SG&A cost quarter closing activities for Star...Apply For This Job
Job Information Department Name – Finance City – Bengaluru State/Province – Karnataka Country – India Zip/Postal Code – 560102 Position:...Apply For This Job
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus...Apply For This Job
Job Overview Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a...Apply For This Job
About The Position The accountant will be responsible for the daily Accounts Payable operations including coordination with other departments to...Apply For This Job
We’re on a mission to change the future of clinical research. At Calyx, we help the biopharmaceutical industry bring medical...Apply For This Job