With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Record to Report
In this role, you will be responsible for General Ledger close activities like Processing journals, account reconciliations, trial balance review, reporting of unreconciled open items.
You will work with customers/client in day to day operations wherein at times you may need to have telephonic conversations with them.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
• Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items
• Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders including clients.
• Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
• Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic
• Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
• Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for the key callouts
• Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
• Managing ad-hoc reporting & queries
• Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards
Qualifications we seek in you
• Post Graduate in commerce/finance stream
• Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
• MBA finance
• Prior experience in recs & close
• Good knowledge of Oracle General Ledger
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Management Trainee
Job ID: MAN010896
Primary Location: India – Kolkata
Education Level: Master’s / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, career2022, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, Genpact Jobs, indianjobs, job2022, Kolkatajobs, latestjobvacancies, mbajobs, myjobpocket, postgraduatejobs
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Perform a variety of Admin System Source Code reconciliation & Balance Sheet reconciliation functions to report financial information...Apply For This Job
Asst Manager- Finance & Accounts (CA) Jaipur Designation :Assistant Manager Minimum Qualification :CA Experience :2 to 3 Years’ experience in...Apply For This Job
Job Description * Literature Research & Review * Research Report Writing & Analysis * Internet Research/ Desk Research/ Secondary research....Apply For This Job
What this job involves: Thinking digital We can offer you an exciting role where you can use your learning in...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting,...Apply For This Job
Connect us on WhatsApp