With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PD, UK Finance
In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of all the daily, weekly and monthly Lloyd’s syndicate and managing agency accounting and reporting activities. You need to communicate effectively with onshore and offshore team to bring value into the process through disciplined action.
You will be expected to focus on various Lloyd’s process-Technical, non-technical and reporting
• Accounting for transaction processed via Lloyd’s (“LCA messages”) across Pembroke managed syndicates; including preparing and uploading the journals into the accounting ledger
• Prepare journal entries in accordance with Ironshore accounting policies
• Prepare monthly schedules for accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and upload the relevant journals into the accounting ledger
•Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, clearly identifying reconciling items and ensuring resolutions are achieved
• Support the accounting for insurance technical transactions across the managed syndicates
• Managing the AP mailboxes and getting invoices booked on Kiss-flow with respective accounting analysis codes.
• CA (Intermediate), MBA Finance, M.COM
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced user of Excel
• Insurance accounting background would be an added advantage
• Word and PowerPoint
• Good communication skills, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English)
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Process Developer
Job ID: INS009848
Primary Location: India – Gurugram
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Profile Brief Role: The Company’s merchandise mix and assortments are constantly evolving as merchants and planners focus on what customers want...Apply For This Job
Job ID: 256071WD Location: Bangalore – RMZ Hebbal Line of Service: Tax Specialism: Global Compliance Services Grade: Senior Associate Job...Apply For This Job
Job : Finance Primary Location : Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 03/Sep/2021, 4:46:47 PM Unposting Date : Ongoing About...Apply For This Job
Job Role: •Identifying process gaps and incorporating the same in the CIIB RCSA checklist •Conducting Risk Control & Self-Assessment (RCSA) audits basis...Apply For This Job
As a Vice President / Senior Vice President in A&M’s Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice, the successful candidate will: Assist...Apply For This Job
Location: Gurgaon Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Requisition ID: 298282 At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job