Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Digital Financial Planning & Analysis!
Financial Planning & Analysis entails becoming objective and strategic financial partners, drive meaningful and efficient financial planning and analysis to support key business decisions.
• Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis. Connect with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure alignment.
• Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc.).
• MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to stakeholders.
• Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring cost is booked timely and accurately.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Qualified ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA
• Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/ PowerPoint
• Preferable to have good knowledge of Anaplan and related tools like Power BI
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Should be proficient in communication (Verbal and Written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job ID: COR018331
Primary Location: India – Gurgaon
Education Level: Master’s / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Corporate
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Requisition ID: 274241 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 – 20% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time SUMMARY We are...Apply For This Job
What this job involves: High level of independence Do you work independently without close supervision? We can offer you an...Apply For This Job
Role: • Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business...Apply For This Job
We are 35 years old CA firm, looking for candidates who has good computer skills including MS Excel , accounting...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Egnyte Info India is looking for a G/L Accountant to join our growing Finance team. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, detail oriented,...Apply For This Job
Function/Business Area : Finance Compliance & Accounting Location : Accounting, Mumbai RCP, Maharashtra Job Responsibilities : 1. Providing support to...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.