With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Corporate – FP&A
Financial Planning & Analysis entails becoming objective and strategic financial partners, leading cross-functional effort to drive meaningful, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis to support key business decisions.
• Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and monthly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis. Connect with Functional teams to ensure alignment.
• Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management and stakeholders on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc.).
• Audit & Controllership activities: Facilitating audit & ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
• MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to stakeholders.
• Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring cost is booked timely and accurately.
• Potentially support multiple functional leaders (e.g Infosec) in managing their budgets.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Qualified ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/B.com with experience in FP&A
• Relevant proven track record
• Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/ PowerPoint
• Preferable to have good knowledge of Anaplan and related tools like Power BI
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Should be proficient in communication (Verbal and Written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job ID: BFS015919
Primary Location: India – Gurugram
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Corporate
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bcomjobs, cainterjobs, cajobs, career2021, cmainterjobs, cmajobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, Genpact Jobs, Gurgaonjobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, mbajobs
Main Purpose: Main Purpose Accounting function and Balance Sheet management Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities General Accounting...Apply For This Job
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other...Apply For This Job
The Staff Accountant Performs a wide range of moderately complex accounting tasks at a skill level high enough to accurately...Apply For This Job
Key Responsibility Areas: Downloading all daily reports received from Fund Accountant, Custodian, PCM and CAMS. Sending letters/Deal slip/Instructions to Bank,...Apply For This Job
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Finance | Job ID – 184231 Your field of responsibility Your responsibilities include: • Opportunity to work on regulatory aspect...Apply For This Job
What this job involves: Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for most complex properties, generally a 5 to...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.