We are inviting applications for the role of SA, Finance Analyst
• Managing and assessing that all necessary controls are in place to execute the end to end process smoothly as per contract Agreement.
• Audit if all the activities performed during the billing process comply with the guidelines provided in the contract agreement and is mutually agreed between both parties.
• Should be able to perform Documentation Audit to ensure proper billing documentation is in place for all the contracts.
• Should understand the different kind of contracts and terms & conditions pertaining to it.
• Report out the variance to the stakeholder and drive improvements to the contract.
• Should do variance analysis, and do deep dive study to get to right root cause.
• Drive necessary changes to improve the margin on the contract.
• Drive new analysis and help the cost reduction initiatives.
• Should be able to drive customer interaction and work independently.
• Ensure all the analysis’ are going on time.
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Should be a team player and willing to work across various projects. Should be able to perform Value stream Mapping, Process health Check, Process compliance with contract terms and conditions. Add valuable inputs in taking the process to next level.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Commerce, Engineering or related field
• Very good educational background.
• Good experience in Excel & data and quantitative analysis
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible & adaptable to new challenges
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Senior Process Associate
Job ID: MAN008238
Primary Location: India – Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Job ID: 230675WD Location: Bangalore – RMZ Hebbal Line of Service: Tax Specialism: Global Compliance Services Grade: Associate Job Description...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION The Senior Accounting Analyst will partner with the Global Retail and Finance team (based in the US) to support...Apply For This Job
Position Title: HO – Accountant Department: Accounts Work Location: Bahadurgarh Grade: S2 Travel Required: NO Reporting to: Administrative: GM-Accounts Reported...Apply For This Job
Profile: Indirect Taxation Experience: 0-2 Years Qualification: CA / ICWA cleared Responsibilities: – Prepare tax returns (indirect taxes) and provide...Apply For This Job
Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise...Apply For This Job
A Walk-in interview for the post of Project Personnel (for Office Assistant) under the Jadavpur University budget for Centre for...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.