With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Order to Cash
We’re looking for someone with deep understanding of entire order to cash process including different invoice types (Manual, Consolidated and Automated)
In this role, you will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good teammate.
SAP knowledge and experience in generating reports from SAP would be an added advantage.
Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
• Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
• Constantly to be interacted with client’s for their feedback and support them wherever required. Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation
• Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy
• Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts.
• Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
• Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax and conference calls.
• Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
• Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members properly to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards
• Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
Qualifications we seek in you!
• B.Com Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred)
• Meaningful experience in Order to Cash
• Very Good Written and Verbal Interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Assistant Manager
Job ID: HIG007477
Primary Location: India – Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
General Information Req # WD00008647 Career Area: Supply Chain Country: India State: Haryana City: Gurgoan Working Time: Full-time Description and...Apply For This Job
Location: Bengaluru Other locations: Anywhere in Country Salary: Competitive The opportunity The purpose of this job is to prepare financial reports and study...Apply For This Job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry...Apply For This Job
Location: Bengaluru Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Requisition ID: 302481 At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job
Job requisition ID :: 3083 Location: Mumbai – IThink Designation: Audit Analyst Entity: DHS-LLP-Mumbai ETMC: Here is a little about the latest on audit...Apply For This Job
Location: IN Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Responsibilities & Key Deliverables • Material Cost analysis on a monthly basis to track cost...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.