With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Statuary Reporting
We’re looking for an accounting graduate who can Supplies to monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes. Conducts analysis of the research and documentation of financial analysis, ad hoc requests and special projects. Prepares reviews and verifies the accuracy of financial documents and data. Recommends and implements accounting methods and procedures.
• Understanding and analyzing financial documents from quarterly/ annual reports and filings to come out with logical interpretations and trends
• Understands various journal adjustments passed in STAT area
• Contributes to financial close cycles, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of information needed for GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements.
• Analyzes results of studies, reports, analyses. Prepares complex reports/analyses including analysis on balance sheets, income statements, annual/quarterly reports.
• Researches and prepares financial reports.
• Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions.
• Assists other analysts, consultants and managers with complex analysis.
• Completes audit processes in conjunction with both internal and external auditors.
• Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements accounting methods and control procedures.
• Coordinates, conducts reviews and/or documents and efforts involving financial close processes, analysis, GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements, ad hoc requests, research and special projects.
• Directs and/or reviews the work of financial analysts.
• Finding opportunities for new processes or operational improvements
• Collaborate with customer’s leadership and ensure adherence to SLAs
Qualification we seek in you:
• B. Com/ M. Com/ MBA/ CA/ CPA/ PGDBM
• Ability to mitigate any ambiguity & risks during the project
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Good knowledge of Accounting
• Experience of working in people soft & oracle Cloud (desirable)
Preferred Skill set
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• High Customer service orientation
• Attention to details
• Logical Reasoning/Analytical capabilities
• Hands on experience in Transition & US Insurance STAT reporting process is desirable
• Robust customer service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within timely timeframes
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Source – Genpact Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bcomjobs, cajobs, career2022, cpajobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, Genpact Jobs, Gurgaonjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, mbajobs, mcomjobs, myjobpocket
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Finance | Job ID –183505 Your field of responsibility Join us as a Controller in the Global Trading Solutions team...Apply For This Job
Job Description Trusted to deliver excellence. We are an equal opportunities employer Key Accountabilities Team Member – Vendor Master Analyze...Apply For This Job
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Responsible for Commercial activities like Customer service and commercial related PR activities at filling plants....Apply For This Job
Position Summary: We are seeking an enthusiastic and good experience finance professional to be our Intercompany Team Leader in Smith...Apply For This Job
Job Title Junior Accounts Officer Company HLL Lifecare Limited Department Accounts & Finance Tasks Working in Finance & Accounts Department...Apply For This Job
Position summary – The primary objective of this role is to be a key contributor in the Nuance Accounts Payable team...Apply For This Job