With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Record to Report
In this role, we are looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience and should have led a team size of ~50 people. In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior Record to Report Operations experience in the Industry with driving transformation / projects experience / Robotic implementation experience will be preferred
• Lead a large R2R team and balance month end, quarter end year end – preparation, be responsible for smooth execution & ensure books are closed on time.
• Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed critical metrics / SLAs targets as applicable.
• Balance aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
• Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
• CA / CMA Qualified (With B.Com at Graduation level)
• Relevant work experience
• Relevant work experience in General Ledger
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to balance team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Senior Manager
Job ID: LIF006991
Primary Location: India – Noida
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Reference Code – 90304244 Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance...Apply For This Job
Grand Hyatt Grand Hyatt Mumbai MH – Mumbai ACCOUNTING/FINANCE/TAX Entry Level Manager Full-time Req ID: MUM001134 Local Summary You will be...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Finance Intern, available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months, shadowing members of...Apply For This Job
Description >> ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the team. Your responsibilities will include: ...Apply For This Job
Company Asian Paints Limited (APL) Vertical Supply Chain (SCHN) Job Description Role Identifier Job Title Executive – CMD Department Contract...Apply For This Job
Location PUNE – CORPORATE OFFICE Business/Function Not Specified Band GB03 Job Reference * JR00066902 Job Summary * Manager – Finance...Apply For This Job