With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PD, Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
• Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and resolve unidentified cash and lead end to end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
• Graduate in Commerce (B. Com)
• Meaningful Experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Management Trainee
Job ID: CPG030512
Primary Location: India – Gurugram
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source – Genpact Website
Job Family Descriptor Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS...Apply For This Job
Key Responsibilities: General Accounting/Working Capital Management. General Ledgers – Control and Creation, Process. AP/AR Process and Management. Preparing monthly MIS....Apply For This Job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job
Location: PB, IN, 160059 Company: Bunge Job Title: Record-to-Report (RTR), Shared Services Centre, India Reporting: Reports to...Apply For This Job
Powai, Mumbai, India Finance 10373 Job Responsibilities 90% of Time Operational Management 1. Processing the customer’s promotional invoices 2. Reconcile...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Manage, as applicable, processes related to bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well...Apply For This Job