Normal Timing: 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM IST
Day light Saving: 2.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
On Monthend WD1: 4.30 PM to 1.30 AM IST
Role Reports to: Team Lead Grain Accounting
Ensure accurate recording of financial transactions in compliance with related accounting controls, and prepare information and reports for North American internal/external manufacturing facilities. Responsibilities require functional expertise in finance and accounting, strong customer relations and communication skills, and ability to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
Job Responsibilities (Describe the responsibilities of the role)
(Consider listing the primary duties/responsibilities of the role and the approximate percentage of time spent on overreach area during the course of a year. Percentages should add up to 100%. Do not list any duties or responsibilities that require less than 5% of the role’s time.)
Please use the following rows to clarify the responsibilities.
80% of Time – Perform Grain Accounting activities
– Meet SLA Quality – Accuracy & Timeliness.
– Receive/Create shipments into UGS on daily basis.
– Run Daily Operation Report (DOR)
– Daily/Weekly reporting to CME & MGEX
– Prepare inventory reports for Mills & Terminals on daily basis.
– Accurately Prepare journal entries on Monthly basis.
– Take lead and support other profit centers
– Ensure Team goals and KPI’s are consistently met
– Utilize custom and ad hoc reporting to assist teams with providing customer analytics
– Prepare daily/weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports
– Support business continuity to meet critical business objective
– Follow escalation process to meet the set deadlines
10% of Time – Identify, initiate, and implement process improvement ideas.
– Leverage Continues Improvement tools or mindset to identify recurring issues and work towards Institutional Solution.
10% of Time – Ensure clear process documentation is in place, utilized and updated in timely manner
– Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertize in the process
– Support audit and control to ensure compliance with GMI and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
– Develop strong relationships with business partners including other Mumbai support teams and Minneapolis headquarter teams
– Actively participate in team or site events/initiatives
Desired Profile (Describe the expectations from the candidate)
Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Major Area of Study: Accounting and Finance
Required Professional Certifications:
Preferred Professional Certifications:
Minimum years of related experience required: 2
Preferred years of related experience: 3 to 5
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
– Proven Issue resolution skills
– Prior customer service, inventory management experience preferred
– Familiarity with SAP system functionality preferred
– Consistent attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to question, recommend, influence and lead process changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness for the team and stakeholders
– Advanced MS Office computer skills preferred (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
– Speaks, reads and writes English fluently
– Ability to work in a team environment
Competencies/Behaviors required for job
– Delivers outstanding results: through critical thinking, communication, interpersonal effectiveness and business acumen
– Business Process and Analytics: Understand the financial implication & business driver behind them
– Business Partnership: Professional attitude in dealings with clients/customers
– Financial Acumen: Understands accounting practices and implications
– Lead Innovation: Innovate/experiment with new approaches and shifts priority when necessary.
Source – General Mills Website
Position Description •Should be a commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance) • 0 to 1 year of experience in accounts receivable process....Apply For This Job
ID – 2021-2256 Category – General & Administration Type – Full Time- Salary WHAT YOU’LL DO ? Experience with AP...Apply For This Job
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN Job ID: R-62149 Time Type: Full time Job Type : Full Time Relocation: none Position Overview: Tax Management – Bahrain...Apply For This Job
REQ528820 What success looks like in this role: Key Responsibilities: -Processes large volume of transactions and perform analysis -Works resolution...Apply For This Job
Team Overview The position in discussion is with the Knowledge & Insights team, which is part of Capability Hubs (CH)...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID 9814 Capital Investment Proposal– Placing an order with vendors through purchase order • Equipment renewal – Renewing service/maintenance...Apply For This Job