Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What You Bring:
1) CA Fully Qualified
2) Statutory Auditing and Reporting (must)
3) IFRS(good to have)
4) GAAP(good to have)
What You Will be Doing:
– Preparation of annual statutory accounts for respective APAC legal entities in accordance with local GAAP.
– Co-ordinate the audits with local Audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates.
– Preparation of schedules/reconciliations for audit.
– Provide all supporting as requested by auditors
– Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc. as required for audits
– Preparation of Financial statements (FS) and disclosures as required
– Preparation of annual LE returns and liaising with Tax/ Corporate/External Advisors to facilitate the completion of tax returns by filing deadlines
– Work to address queries from Director during FS review obtain approvals
– Work with Tax team to obtain approvals on tax workings and disclosures
– Book all stat adjustments in Accounting system and ensure it agrees to local statutory accounts and perform regular retained earnings reconciliations.
0-1 Year of experience in Stat Audit and Reporting.
Good accounting knowledge
Strong communication skills
Ability to deliver output under pressure with accuracy and eye for detail
Willingness to learn & grow
Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes in the process
CA Fully Qualified
What We Offer You:
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits
Source – FIS Global Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, cajobs, career2022, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, FIS Global Jobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, myjobpocket, punejobs
About Chief Financial Office The CFO organization owns the functional responsibility for all financial matters of the Nokia Group, including...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the Shared Services Finance Organization, including financial reporting...Apply For This Job
From 5 to 9 year(s) of experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter New Delhi Industry: Medical Services / Hospital...Apply For This Job
Location: Gurgaon, HR, IN Company: Beam Suntory What Makes this a Great Opportunity This position will support the Business Process Re-engineering Manager...Apply For This Job
Main Responsibilities: Perform all accounting activities as per the defined SOPs. Review the SOP periodically and recommend necessary changes as...Apply For This Job
Job ID 25454 Job Type Full-time Location New Delhi Experience 2 – 5 Years Business Unit Marketing & Sales Organization...Apply For This Job
Connect us on WhatsApp