At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your main responsibility is to validate client data, analyse cash flow, portfolio and crude financial data provided by client, and prepare draft income statement and balance sheet. You will work on computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients, and preparing financial statements for (spelling od CDO) clients
Your client responsibilities
– Validate by client data, interacting with U.S. teams.
– Analyze Cash Flow, Portfolio and crude financial data provided by client.
– Preparation of draft Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
– Deliver high quality product, within stipulated time.
– Multi – Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained. – Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
Qualifications – External Technical skills requirements
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
– Graduate/Post graduate in a finance, numerical or statistical background
– CA-Inter/ICWAI -Inter is desirable
– At least 6 months-3 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field (fresh graduates can apply).
You will need to:
– Possess high degree of analytical and analyzing capabilities.
– Posses good communication Skills
– Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills..
– Demonstrate good computer knowledge – Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
– Be a team-player
Source – Ernst and Young Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bangalorejobs, cainterjobs, career2021, cmainterjobs, Ernst and young jobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, graduatejobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, postgraduatejobs
Responsibilities include: Tax compliance including GST, TDS, Return Filing, Tax Audit Filing of Income Tax/TDS returns Preparation of Financial Statements...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities A. GST: 1. Preparation, Review and Submission of monthly GST Return (GSTR-3B and GSTR-1) 2. Preparation, Review and Submission...Apply For This Job
Gurugram, Haryana, India 21408BR Job Description Ensure timely and accurate cash reconciliation and reporting for the Portfolio management teams. Interact...Apply For This Job
Job description Roles and Responsibilities: Having technical knowledge of GST Law Filing of GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GST Audit and Annual return....Apply For This Job
Assist in financial reporting, planning and audit process. Main Responsibilities Monitor accounts classification / synchronization with SWISS reporting & Local...Apply For This Job
What you’ll do: Monitor entries posted in the entity’s ledger; ensure accuracy and relevance; and assist with tax provision, withholding...Apply For This Job