At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
• SAP BPC consultant in the IT Consulting team to work on various SAP Implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
• Need to work as a team member in different phases of various ongoing SAP BPC Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
• Interact and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
• Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
We are looking for the candidates with the following:
Graduate / MBA Finance / CA/ICWA (ICMA) from a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience and SAP BPC relevant experience of 2 –8 years.
You will need to have:
Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in most of the below areas –
• Must have experience in delivering projects in the EPM domain with strong domain experience in Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, and Legal & Management Reporting.
• Must have Client facing experience for Requirements Gathering and Designing the Planning and Consolidation Solution as per the Client needs.
• Worked on the latest SAP BPC Version and be able to configure business rules to perform carry forward, currency translation, inter-company matching booking and eliminations, develop controls, build reports and provide period/year end support.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
Should have Excellent communication skills.
• Working knowledge on SAP Simple Finance, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
• Working knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios involving SAP Finance modules.
• Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
• Prior client facing consulting experience.
• SAP Finance/BPC Certification is a plus.
Source – Ernst and Young Website
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love...Apply For This Job
Experience :3-6 Years Location: Chennai Roles & Responsibilities Understanding engagement objectives and assisting the engagement manager in preparing the plan...Apply For This Job
Location: Noida Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Requisition ID: 938321 At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique...Apply For This Job
Job Description & Qualifications Managing GBS Operations and Reporting Auto req ID 60926BR Entity/Organization FGBS- Ford Global Business Services Area...Apply For This Job
Position: Senior Financial Analyst – Billing BUSINESS JUSTIFICATION: Senior analyst Billing will support Cornerstone Sales billing activities and will be...Apply For This Job
Jobs Description: Accountants are responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records....Apply For This Job