EY is looking for Associate in Strategy & Transactions Division. The designation is indicative and it at the discretion of the firm.
Your key responsibilities
• Analyse and prepare complex financial models. Analyse markets, industries and corporate and generate outputs.
• Keeping abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment, including Insolvency regulation and developments in the restructuring space
• Prepare pitch presentations / documents
• Prepare financing strategy reports based on quantitative and qualitative factors and market realities.
• Prepare information memorandum, marketing materials / presentations.
• Support in syndication and placement of transactions.
• Support in review and negotiation of transaction documentation with lenders.
• Interact with lenders, corporate group, ARC, legal advisors and other advisors on transaction.
• Contribute to the Debt & Restructuring Group through business development and generation of ideas.
• Analyse the Credit worthiness of clients, review operational and financial performance, cash flows, etc. to suggest strategic options available to them
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent financial modelling and financial analysis skills, good to have in debt restructuring
• Excellent report writing skills
• Documentation experience including information memorandum and loan
• Revenue enhancement experience with consulting background.
• Cost Optimization/Cost reduction experience.
• Logistics/Supply Chain Strategy experience.
• Distressed/ Stressed situation or a crisis situation experience will be preferred.
• Strong Analytical Skills
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with post qualification relevant experience of 1-3 years.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to
achieve a lifestyle balance.
Source – Ernst and Young Website
About Financial Services You will be part of a ENAR Accounts Payable processing team . Financial Shared Services supports financial...Apply For This Job
Powai, Mumbai, India Finance 13203 Title: Senior Executive – AR Trade Reports to : Associate Assistant Manager Shift Timing: 11...Apply For This Job
Job requisition ID :: 4403 Location: Delhi Designation: Deputy Manager Entity: Chartered Accountants What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make...Apply For This Job
Job ID/Reference Code PROGEN-External-107824 Work Experience 1 Year and above Job Title Assistant Accountant Responsibilities JD R2R for scope –...Apply For This Job
Post : Billing executive (female candidates only) Experience : 3 years (Hospital experience is must) Education : B. Com Walk-In-interview Time...Apply For This Job
Prasar Bharati invites applications from experienced and dynamic persons for engagement as ‘Finance Planner(Accounts)’ in Prasar Bharati on full time...Apply For This Job