At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role name and description
Analyst / Advanced Analyst (Entity Compliance and Governance Services)
GDS Legal Managed Services team provides comprehensive legal support services including Entity Compliance and Governance, Contract Life Cycle Management, Research and Regulatory Mapping and Managed Review and Functional Analysis, uniting our legal professionals (3,100+ Lawyers) from different backgrounds and geographies (80 Jurisdictions) under a common purpose of exceptional client service with a global mindset. We also work along with other EY professionals, including Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. We are driven to provide client-centric solutions, guided by a deep sector focus and broad knowledge across the world.
GDS offers a dynamic, result-oriented working environment where we encourage our people to excel in their areas of responsibility. We are committed to invest in our people through continuous training and knowledge development. Our remuneration principles reflect our belief in attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, while aligning our employees’ long-term objectives with the organization’s long-term business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
The role holder will report to GDS ECG Seniors / Managers and will work closely with various internal stakeholders and will be primarily responsible for assisting GDS ECG Seniors / Manager in providing end-to-end legal support to global EY Law network.
Skills and attributes for success
• Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation;
• Strong project management skills – ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
• Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
• Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
• A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
• Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
• Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
• A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
• Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
• International outlook and awareness.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• B.Com Graduate from a reputed college/ university /CS qualified or pursuing CS (ICSI).
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience (as a Company Secretary in private practice in reputable Company or with a practicing Company Secretary).
Ideally, you’ll also have
Exposure to multi-jurisdiction laws and/or contract management experience is an added advantage.
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple projects, with exception client management and project management experience
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Source – Ernst and Young Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bangalorejobs, bcomjobs, career2021, Ernst and young jobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, myjobpocket, Qualified CS Jobs, semiqualifiedcsjobs
Ref: 907948 Experience level: Experienced Contract type: Permanent Department: Financial Services Job Description Review and verify invoices and check requests...Apply For This Job
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director...Apply For This Job
The Senior General Ledger Accountant will be a part of the team responsible for maintaining the general ledger including, but...Apply For This Job
Job : Operations Primary Location : Asia-India-Kolkata Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Unposting Date : 23/Nov/2021, 5:29:00 AM The Role Responsibilities Strategy Provide...Apply For This Job
Job Description: • Strategic business partner supporting the business in all areas of financial planning including overhead planning & control,...Apply For This Job
Job Title Junior Accounts Officer Company HLL Lifecare Limited Department Accounts & Finance Tasks Working in Finance & Accounts Department...Apply For This Job