If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking for an Analyst – Indirect tax based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Data analysis of monthly AR/AP and GL extract
- Perform control checks based on Indirect Tax Controls framework
- Prepare, review and file VAT/ GST, EC Transactions List and Intrastat declarations within due date
- Perform reconciliation of VAT Balance Sheet Accounts as per Eaton Financial Policies
- Perform Control check as per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
- Guarantee the audit trail and full, structured support for internal and external audits
- Provide monthly overview of Indirect Tax Key Performance Indicators and publish MIS reports
- Deliver and coordinate training program on various Indirect Tax Processes and Procedures to Eaton’s business community
- Provide support to ensure seamless rollout of TR One Source tool as per the roadmap
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA having more than 2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in tax accounting and tax infrastructure preferably with a MNC (Manufacturing)
- Graduate degree (B.Com) or equivalent having more than 6 years of experience in indirect tax and accounting may also be considered
- Knowledge of data processing in respect of financial systems and multiple ERP systems, particularly Oracle, MFGPRO and SAP.
- Good communication skills
- Able to operate and deliver independently under limited supervision
- Collaborative working style with ability to act as a “go to” point of contact
- Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization characterized by matrix relations
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only