Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune
This position is accountable for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Accounts & Finance functions.
Principal Accountabilities / Key Responsibilities
o Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
o Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
o Assemble invoices to be completed for payment
o Maintain and Document copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
o Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
o Escalate issues as appropriate and bring to management’s attention with recommendations
o Maintain excellent communication and relationships with vendors, employees, and management
o Preparing analysis of accounts and producing monthly reports
o GL Scrutiny & Reconciliation
• To handle special assignments from time to time as per directions of management.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrate effective written, oral communication, time management and team participation
• Maintain a high standard of professional conduct with respect to customer, employers, fellow Workers and allied professionals
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Continuing to improve the payment process
• M. Com / B. Com /MBA with 2+ years of relevant experience in Accounts & finance specifically in SAP environment
• MNC Experience preferred
• Accounting ERP (SAP Mandatory)
• Computer skills – Microsoft Office application
• Strong knowledge of accounting and financial processes
We Offer a Diverse and Global Working Environment
As a globally operating company, Datwyler offers a broad spectrum of job profiles and career opportunities. We offer ambitious individuals who approach their task with dedication and enthusiasm the right environment to excel and grow. This gives every employee the opportunity to influence the way we work. At Datwyler, we enable our employees to bring their talent to a global context and grow it steadily over time. Our employees are therefore at the very heart of Datwyler – we interact with respect, trust and loyalty. Mutual consideration and appreciation are key.
Source – Dätwyler Website
Position Applied for: Hiring CA For Accounts Location: BKC Mumbai Experience: 2+yrs Category: Other Qualifications: CA/CA inter/M.com/B.com Functional Area: Accounting-Taxation-Finance...Apply For This Job
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work? To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique...Apply For This Job
Job Requirement We are looking for Semi qualified CA/CMA having 2-5 years experience in Statutory Audit, Income tax and GST advisory and...Apply For This Job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job
Description Job Title Assistant Manager – Credit Control Department / Division Finance & Accounts Position reports to Sr. Manager...Apply For This Job
Additional details Level – P3 Requirement location – India – Bengaluru Number of Position –1 Employment type – ML Cluster/Group...Apply For This Job