The successful candidate will be part of one of the IB Controls – Controls Attestation Mumbai team. He / she will be involved in providing end-to-end controls’ testing & adherence support across IB, aiming at improving testing/review coverage, harmonizing methodologies across 1LoD and increasing efficiencies. They will work closely with the Business Risk Officers and partner Control Function COOs across Corporate Functions to ensure there is an effective and robust controls’ framework in place for the IB Front Office
Your main objectives will be to:
• Conduct CAF Controls & SOX Controls Testing to review & evaluate design & operating effectiveness of key controls and provide recommendations, where required
• Initiate Tyrekicks, Thematic Reviews, QARs & similar control initiatives for high risk areas for the business to mitigate the risk within bank
• Drive control related regulatory initiatives for business, e.g., MiFID II, BCBS239, Algo-Self Assessment, ESMA Benchmarking, etc.
• Perform risk advisory activities for business, such as Scenario Analysis – for Ops Risk capital requirement, Incident Read-across, Controls Review & Reporting, etc.
• Planning & executing team’s activities and monitoring its completion in line with the plan; providing guidance to the other team members where required, etc.
• Involvement in identification/review of Business Controls Inventory in line with Control Activities Framework [CAF] procedures
• Develop trustworthy and reliable Subject Matter Expertise for senior partners (within IB & Corporate Functions, LODs and multiple LEs), by maintaining an ongoing dialogue with them & seeking their engagement and views towards better Risk & Controls landscape
• Support the IB Controls engagement on Audit/Regulatory reviews & examinations with adequate data, analysis, etc.
• Develop strong business & partner relationships through a strong and focused understanding of the challenges faced by them in overcoming the continuously evolving Regulatory & Business landscape.
You join the IB Controls Mumbai team in Credit Suisse. IB Controls is a highly evolved & embedded Controls Function supporting Business Divisions & Corporate Functions in their Supervision & Governance Controls, through Analytics, Advisory Services, Attestation and Control Toolkits.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
Source – Credit Suisse Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, cajobs, career2022, Chartered Accountant, Credit Suisse jobs, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, mumbaijobs, myjobpocket, postgraduatejobs
Qualifications: The candidate must be MBA (Finance). Experience : 1-2 Years in finance. Candidates working with the financial Services company...Apply For This Job
Key Job Details Country/Region: IN State: KARNATAKA City: Bangalore Category: Finance Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree Position Type: Entry Level Employment...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID = 2022-102915 Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently recruiting Accountants. Key Responsibilities: Perform month-end account closing activities and...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 494561 Associate – Strategy & Transactions – Transaction Diligence We help corporate and financial clients meet their strategic goals,...Apply For This Job
About this role: The Procure to Pay Specialist manages a variety of systems and processes related to and facilitating IT...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: Bangalore, India AREA OF INTEREST Finance JOB TYPE Professional TECHNOLOGY INTEREST *None JOB ID 1392373 What You’ll Do Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
Connect us on WhatsApp