India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Finance | Job ID –183505
Join us as a Controller in the Global Trading Solutions team which is part of CFO. We are responsible for GTS reporting suite, providing high quality and relevant business insights to senior management and our partners. We also drive the GTS financial planning and forecasting process, supporting the business in defining goals and priorities. We ensure financial clarity
and sustainable performance, by tracking progress, providing insights into financial gaps and drivers and identifying mitigating actions.
As a Controller, your responsibilities will be:
• To act as an important team-player to the GTS Management team Pune, working closely with the Trading business and COOs.
• To be responsible for daily, weekly and month end reporting deliverables.
• To work on allocations of service platforms, monthly accruals, positive / negative confirmation from COOs.
• To be responsible for Forecasting, Planning Analysis, MIS reporting and Expense management
• To be involved in analysis and management of financial resources for key areas impacting the ITS business, including RWA (Risk Weighted Average), Balance Sheet and Liquidity.
• Central cost analytics, monthly review and challenge of direct costs and allocations (including commenting and review with specialist controllers in GM, group and divisions)
• To perform product related deep dives which drive material optimization of resources (RWA).
• To maintain good positive relationship with senior people of front office desk heads, Group Finance and COOs
Global Trading Solutions (GTS) was launched last year as part of the new integrated Investment Bank business division. GTS brings together the best of Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income and Wealth Management Sales and Executions businesses from across ITS and APAC Markets. We act as an interface-with Finance functions of other divisions mainly IWM, SUB, APAC, IB and at Group-level, to ensure global alignment and finance service provision.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Roles in GTS Finance are business facing, technical and detail oriented. We are looking for candidates with following background / experiences:
Source – Credit Suisse Website
Locations: WFH |Remote |Chennai |Vadodara |Mumbai Job Summary: This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and growing...Apply For This Job
Description Responsibilities: Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / SP Online / Power Platform Hands-on...Apply For This Job
The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (KSIDC), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in Kerala engaged in industrial & investment...Apply For This Job
Level – P2 Requirement location – India – Bengaluru Number of Position – 1 Employment type – ML Cluster/Group –...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Associate Job Number: 3189500 POSTING DATE : Jan 5, 2022 PRIMARY LOCATION : Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: ANYWHERE IN INDIA POSITION CODE: 007/ACCOUNTS QUALIFICATION: B.COM / M.COM / MBA JOB DESCRIPTION: 4-6 yrs. experience in daily bookkeeping, cash handling,...Apply For This Job