India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Finance | Job ID 212790
The candidate would support some of the deployed activities of the Corp Functions Finance processes and would be responsible for the following activities –
• Support process and controls to ensure data accuracy and integrity
• GBSS (Occupancy and Directs) related Month End Close Activities.
• Should be good with accounting, data analysis and reconciliations
• Committed to meeting deadlines and producing accurate work under pressure
• Regular interaction with the partners to ensure appropriate communication with them and also maintain transparency
• Ensure quality and controls are in place and adhered to across all aspects of the activities including the execution and reporting of the process
• Proactively identify process enhancement opportunities
• Provide additional financial/data analysis as required by the business/vendors
• Ensuring policies and procedures documentations are up-to-date and are being applied correctly
Part of the Corp Functions Expense Accounting & Controls team in Pune that supports and partners the various functions across different regions.
As part of the CFO division, Expense Accounting & Controls provides clear and reliable information to our stakeholders by optimizing the use of financial resources. This includes Monthly Expense Accrual process for the Corp Functions division.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Source – Credit Suisse Website
Description Financial Analysis and Reporting Issue, timely and accurate reports on receivables, in prescribed format, after obtaining explanations from Sales...Apply For This Job
Team Overview The position in discussion is with the GDC practice under KPMG Global Services which provides Audit & Advisory...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 802963 Executive – Tax – Accounting Compliance and Reporting (ACR) – Mumbai The opportunity You will assist with the...Apply For This Job
Description Help KPMG clients meet their US federal tax obligations. This include examining financial records, US tax returns. Knowledge in...Apply For This Job
About IT in Nestlé We are a team of IT professionals from diverse cultures, genders and age groups in the...Apply For This Job
Req #: GGN00000772 Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN Job Category: Finance We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come...Apply For This Job