Experience :3-6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
Understanding engagement objectives and assisting the engagement manager in preparing the plan and testing procedures to meet the review objectives.
Gaining detailed understanding of relevant business processes, systems and controls.
Leading performance of risk assessments and controls evaluations.
Identification of areas for leveraging data analytics.
Performing engagements in accordance with the planned scope/ risk areas, aligned with budget expectations.
Assists in tracking and reporting project status and milestones.
Adhering to Corporate SOX / Audit Methodology and documentation requirements at all times.
Perform internal controls operating effectiveness testing and documentation in accordance to department guidelines and external auditor requirements.
Assisting in the assessment of identified gaps and areas for improvement, and evaluating their significance and potential business impact.
Propose remediation steps that are practical and reasonable.
Driving discussions/agreements on detailed audit findings with the audit team and management prior to final report issuance to ensure clear understanding and consideration about the noted issues and the related actions to be implemented.
Following up with process owners for timely implementation of MAPs and escalating if required.
Building good working relations with key stakeholders.
Continuously focus on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring/maintaining relevant certifications.
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA in accounting, finance or business administration
• At least 3 years of external audit / internal controls experience at a reputable accounting firm
• Current or actively pursuing CPA, CIA, CA or equivalent certifications
• Ability to work independently within a large multinational and geographically dispersed environment
• Ability to organize and manage large quantities of data and effectively multi-task
• Ability to think outside-of-the-box and have a problem-solving mindset, with a strong affinity for teamwork
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with a high attention to detail
• Experience with MS Office, PeopleSoft ERP Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, AuditBoard and Pentana a plus
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Source – Cognizant Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bachelor'sjobs, cajobs, career2022, chennaijobs, ciajobs, Cognizant Jobs, cpajobs, Experiencedjobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, mbajobs, myjobpocket
Job Description: The Accounts Payable Accounting Processor will work in one or more of the following sub process areas within...Apply For This Job
Gurgaon, India DOP 2710055 Job Description As the role is part of a newly set up global portfolio management support...Apply For This Job
Location: Gurugram, IN Company: TATA SIA Airlines Limited Job Overview The position holder would be required to determine competitive pricing strategies to...Apply For This Job
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, FP&A Corporate Finance! This...Apply For This Job
Location: Mohali Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Responsibilities & Key Deliverables Preparation and Review of Monthly MIS Reports 1. In-depth P and...Apply For This Job
About the Role : CrowdStrike India is looking for an experienced accounting professional with hands-on experience in General Ledger accounting....Apply For This Job