• Serve on a team of risk evaluation and assurance professionals, working to provide an independent Second Line of Defence approach to risk-based monitoring and evaluation by focusing on current, high impact finance risks, developing assessments, and providing input over control effectiveness through formal reporting, as well as monitoring remediation activities.
• Assist in timely implementation of IA recommendations with office finance heads
• Assist with drafting and implementation of key and non-key controls as part of the Mandatory Controls reviews with FCs/OMPs.
• Define Internal Financial Controls and roll out Controls Framework.
• Working both individually and as a part of a team in designing/reviewing existing CC policies to ensure that they reflect statutory requirements and world class standards.
• Take a pragmatic approach when designing policies that can be implemented reducing risk but maintain efficiency.
• Rolling out new policies and taking feedback from finance teams globally.
• As Subject Matter Expert in at least one discipline within the Finance Function to resolve ad hoc queries across offices and regions and ensuring that where systematic issues are identified, working with Global Head of Financial Governance to pull together project teams to identify root cause and implementation plan including changes to policy as required.
• Sharing Best Practice through various communication methods including training and technical awareness programmes.
• Keeping abreast of new and changing statutory and regulatory environments particularly in developing and rapidly changing markets.
• Working in cross functional global teams to assess new legislation and designing processes around these changes.
• Working as part of a team to create discipline around firm procedures including documentation sign off and support
Skills and Experience:
Source – Clifford Chance LLP Website
Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion Make your mark setting up our new, intelligent...Apply For This Job
Basic Info Location Bangalore, Karnataka, India Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent The Finance Master Data CoE objective is to set...Apply For This Job
PUNE, India Finance/Accounting 114517 Job Description Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of...Apply For This Job
ID – 2021-2256 Category – General & Administration Type – Full Time- Salary WHAT YOU’LL DO ? Experience with AP...Apply For This Job
Job Description To develop and implement financial policies for the company to ensure effective financial management of the companys affairs...Apply For This Job
Job Details Intercompany Accounts Payable – Invoice Processing. Basic understanding of Accounts Payable process. Good written and verbal communication. Good...Apply For This Job