The position shall perform the statutory activities required by a Company Secretary and some support for the legal department.
• Play a vital link between the company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities
• Handle end to end secretarial matters of company. To effectively take care of routine Company Law Compliance, Board and Sub Committee meetings, Filing returns monthly MIS and overall functions of the Secretarial Department of to handle the entire gamut of company secretarial work independently. He/She should be fully conversant with The Companies Act, ROC (e-ROC) Compliance.
• Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made thereunder.
• Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
• Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
• Arranging board/general meetings and preparing minutes thereof
• All work relating to shares and their transfer and transmission
• Loan Documentation, registration of charges, status and search reports
• Drafting of prospectus/offer for sale/letter of offer/other documents related to issue of securities and obtaining various approvals in association with lead managers
• Advisory services to companies on tax management and tax planning under Income Tax, Excise and Customs Laws
• Preparing/reviewing various returns and reports required for compliance with tax laws and regulations
• Keep up to date on developments in corporate secretarial matters
• Provide support and assistance to APAC/EMEA Legal Director.
• Closely monitor and facilitate resolution of disputes and litigation together with the help of outside counsel, including maintaining a database of on-going litigation.
• Monitor business activities for potential disputes, claims and litigation.
• Assist in monitoring outside counsel legal expenditure.
• Company Secretary (CS), Member of ICSI
• Additional Qualification in Paralegal Practices/ company law is desired
• LLB a plus but not mandatory
Must have at least 2-4 years experience as company secretary in an MNC (preferred) or large local company. Experience in healthcare, medical devices, pharma companies would be an added advantage
• Communication & Interpersonal
• Planning Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Problem Solving
• Detail Orientation
• Sound Judgement
Behavioral & Technical Competencies:
• Research orientation
Source – Carestream Health Website
Job Reference * JR00070793 Job Summary * Executive – Credit Operations Job Purpose “This position is open with Bajaj Finance...Apply For This Job
JOB OFFER AS INSURANCE ADVISOR, WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE, EARN AS MUCH EFFORT AS YOU PUT ********************************************************************************* Do you...Apply For This Job
Category: Finance Job ID: 3081881 Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional...Apply For This Job
Location: Bengaluru Other locations: Primary Location Only Salary: Competitive Our tax department is growing and our EMEIA Tax Center is currently looking for a Tax Analyst / Advanced Tax Analyst...Apply For This Job
Job Category: Finance Job Type: Full Time Job Location: New Delhi About the role As Manager – AR, you will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Manager – Recon Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.