· Perform month-end close activities; administer cost accounting module in Oracle.
· Perform daily standard cost updates.
· Perform work-order aging analysis and work with Materials Planning to ensure timely closure of work-orders.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts; identify risks and opportunities on the balance sheet.
· Research, analyze and report on variances from purchasing, work-orders, both manufacturing and value recovery operations, and yield losses.
· Assist in roll-out and implementation of internal control processes.
· Assist in annual physical inventory and ensure cycle count procedures are followed.
· Play active role in systems and process improvements to drive efficiencies in Operations and reporting.
· Provide necessary support for external audit
· Assist in ad hoc analyses as needed by management
Source – Bloom Energy Website
Location – Gurugram, Haryana Number Of Openings – 1 We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Accounts Executive with proven experience in...Apply For This Job
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Operations | Job ID- 196739 Your field of responsibility Your responsibilities include: • The roles entail providing centralized first line oversight...Apply For This Job
About Team: This team improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to concerned teams. About...Apply For This Job
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. 2-5 years...Apply For This Job
Educational Qualification: B.Com / M.Com / MBA Experience: 1 – 3 years of experience in handling company bookkeeping / accounting Location: Permanent Work...Apply For This Job
Job Description: 1. Graduate in Accounting, finance with 1 to 3 yrs experience (B. Com/M. COM/MBA) 2. Works well independently...Apply For This Job