We are looking for a Financial Accountant that has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company and will be a valuable member of the Accounting team who will assist in preparing financial statements, implementing and maintaining our account reconciliation software, consolidations, and various accounting projects. This person will report to Bloom Energy’s Sr. Accounting manager.
Location: Bangalore, India
• Preparing entries for the monthly close and consolidation process and the preparation of the financial statements including Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
• Manage the weekly and monthly consolidations process, which involves coordination with the FP&A and accounting team.
• Understand and complete updates for procedures and processes in accounting, IT and internal SOX control systems as business activities change.
• Maintain internal financial controls and procedures, including developing and/or updating procedures to enhance efficiency and internal controls for SOX.
• Responsible for ensuring the proper recording and classification by properly maintaining the Chart of Accounts and overseeing account setup and the assignment of attributes to accounts
• Assist with the implementation of the account reconciliation tool and ensuring the accounting team’s requirements are met.
• Interface with IT and Accounting Management to track and complete accounting related projects.
• Responsible for identifying and helping resolve ERP and accounting software issues.
• Maintain and review the purchase order process to ensure correct GL account coding.
• Monitor ERP and other systems approval workflows for SOX and segregation of duties.
• Review user access for appropriateness within the ERP and other SaaS systems used.
• Review SOC reports and provide responses to adverse or qualified opinions. Preparation of memos for management review.
• Participate and report on ERP and other SaaS systems user acceptance testing.
• Review and maintain SOX narratives and controls.
• Open and close periods in ERP.
• Review employee access of internal financial information for appropriateness.
• Be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close, reporting and business processes more efficient and accurate.
• Manage various aspects of internal and external audits, including preparation of audit schedules and reviewing outstanding items lists.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 5+ Years of progressively responsible accounting roles
• Technically proficient
• Experienced user in ERP systems, Oracle R12 preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Adaptive, Hyperion or other global planning system experience preferred
• Strong leadership skills required
• Project management experience required
• Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
• Effective problem solving, methodical, detail-oriented, innovative, and highly analytical
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• A multi-tasker with the ability to accurately work in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP
• Able to prioritize workload, work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable influencing decisions with executives
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Source – Bloom Energy Website
India – Chennai 28909BR Job Description Job Objective Leads teams and performs basic to highly complex revenue recognition, analyzes and...Apply For This Job
Employee Type: Full-Time Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India Job Type: Credit Underwriting Experience: Not Specified Job ID: R0082895 PayPal is looking...Apply For This Job
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG COMPANY SECRETARIES In continuation to the earlier advertisement and in accordance with the understanding between the...Apply For This Job
About Philips Global Business Services (GBS) Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an...Apply For This Job
Description Prepares basic financial analyses and reports for management. Supports the annual budget and forecasting processes. Performs activities under moderate...Apply For This Job
Job Code: K-27310 Job Locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Required Experience: 0 – 1 Years Skills : Tally, Microsoft Excel, GTS, TDS, Book Keeping, Navision...Apply For This Job