Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
• A member of Noida Monitoring and Control responsible for undertaking M&C for a wide range of mid corporate customers for coverage teams in the UK. Generalist Analyst working on a wide range of industries and businesses
• Undertake financial calculations for Mid Corporate customers in line with the M&C procedures and working in partnership with the Credit Managers and Post Sanction Case Managers, Coverage Team, servicing team and other specialists to ensure that we provide a joined up service to our customers at all times
What will you be doing?
• Continuously monitor the service request queue on the Siebel workflow tool to check for new requests
• Complete all service requests within the stipulated timeframe to ensure that the team’s SLA is met
• Raise repair on the Siebel workflow tool and liaise with RSMs/RDs for timely resolution of repairs
• Upload annual accounts on Zeus in accordance to the M&C procedures
• Monitor the Zeus inbox for internal reporting alerts
• Take ownership of urgent credit related matters such as breaches
• Liaise with the RSMs/RDs to provide technical input in connection with proposed monitoring and control to ensure it is correctly reflected in Zeus and the facility documentation
• Keep up to date to the changes in procedures and guidelines
• Attend team meetings and contribute to environment of mutual support by sharing knowledge with other team members
What we’re looking for:
• CA/CFA/FRM (Completed) or Post-graduate (M.Com/Finance) or MBA (Finance)
• Financial statements analysis skills
• Aptitude to work in a dynamic business environment, periodically requiring tight deadlines and aggressive turn-around time
• Good communication skills and flexibility to manage change
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Passion to add value to the business through strong analysis and recommendations
• Flexible with working in shifts
• Prior knowledge of banking products.
• Prior experience in financial management ratios and financial statement analysis.
Where will you be working?
Source – Barclays Website
Intoduction: The role is within the Equities Electronic Trading Team in Global Markets Mumbai supporting the New York desk. The...Apply For This Job
Job requisition ID :: 2166 Location: Mumbai Designation: Consultant Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP What impact will you make? Every day, your work...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: This position is a full-time role located in Delhi and is part of the Global Office Finance and...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities include: Tax compliance including GST, TDS, Return Filing, Tax Audit Filing of Income Tax/TDS returns Preparation of Financial Statements...Apply For This Job
Salary: 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. Industry: FMCG Functional Area: Finance & Accounting Role Category: Accounting & Taxation Role: Accountant /...Apply For This Job
Job Family Descriptor Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS...Apply For This Job