Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Following a strong track record of delivery, the business has decided to make significant investments in technology to accelerate commercial growth and extend the capabilities of the Atlas Risk platform both from a functional as well as a purely technical and performance driven point of view.
The role is for a business analyst who will have regional responsibility for Equities Risk and P&L systems, facing with local stakeholders including trading, market risk, finance, and trade support gaining in-depth knowledge on their usage, processes, issues and requirements.
The business analyst will also be working as part of a global team of analysts and will also be involved in specific global functional deliveries, often becoming the owner of that delivery.
They will be working closely with the global development and testing teams to ensure business changes requirements are accurately specified, developed, tested and deployed.
What will you be doing?
• Senior business analyst for Equities Derivatives Risk and P&L.
o Risk & P&L SME for equities desks.
o Owner of functional deliveries, including coordination of end user testing and obtaining the necessary sign offs.
o Key IT functional contact for stakeholders across Trading, Risk, & Finance.
• Full ownership and in-depth knowledge of application functionality required to train and on-board new users potentially unfamiliar with detailed workings of Equities Risk and P&L.
• Convert user or any Front office requirements to development ready JIRAs and explain the same to developers and QA members.
• Working with the wider global team to ensure consistent approach and also ensuring any solutions delivered are truly global.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Maths, Engineering, Finance, or Computer Science
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, together with well-developed interpersonal skills
• Strong experience in Investment Banking industry experience
• Relevant experience of SQL experience for performing data analysis
• Relevant experience of working in a front office trading environment
• Good understanding of derivatives instruments and risk measures
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Agile experience
• Full Business Analysis development lifecycle experience, working within IT, with proven delivery record and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
• Experience of delivering projects through all phases of the SDLC
• Capable of producing functional specifications that drive change and cross functional project plans
• Experience with MS Visio, Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint as well knowledge sharing tools (e.g. Confluence wiki)
Where will you be working?
Source – Barclays Website
About the Team & Business Line: Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is...Apply For This Job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry...Apply For This Job
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Identifying and appointing dealer for deeper market penetration and reach in depth market share. Analyze...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities include: Tax compliance including GST, TDS, Return Filing, Tax Audit Filing of Income Tax/TDS returns Preparation of Financial Statements...Apply For This Job
Financial Reporting (FR) : Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged...Apply For This Job
Qualification : Chartered Accountant (CA) Job Description : Finalization of accounts, Ratio Analysis, Preparing Board and Investor presentations, Handling of...Apply For This Job
Select out of more than 3000 candidates in the area of accounts & finance…
Contact your desired candidates for open positions of Accountant , Semi Qualified, Qualified CA, CS, CMA etc.